Cape Live Box Office
Secure your seats online or by phone 855.577.LIVE.
In-Person sales only available on show days!
Ticket policy information? Scroll down!
We offer a variety of pricing to fit everyone's budget!
BUY A 5-SHOW PACKAGE
Cape Live Subscribers SAVE BIG!
ONLINE SALES NOTE: for optimal experience, please make sure you're using an updated browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Folks have had issues with Internet Explorer.
The Summer Series Continues with...
AN EVENING WITH THE
Saturday, August 10 | 8PM
Ready for the ultimate ladies' night out? Enjoy this intimate, fun-filled evening with some of your favorite Television Housewives from New York and New Jersey — on stage, live in person! The night will feature THREE dazzling Housewives talking all about their sensational personal lives, cherished families, amazing businesses, and how fame has changed their lives forever. Grab a drink and have your own questions ready for our one-of-a-kind Q&A with the cast! This evening will also benefit women's charities by donating a percentage of the proceeds from all limited V.I.P. Meet & Greet Photo-op tickets. You don’t want to miss this outrageous, courageous, sometimes bawdy—but always honest—evening with these fabulous reality stars live on stage!
CapeLIVE! Ticket Policy
GENERAL TICKET INFO:
- No children under 4 will be permitted in theatre.
- Children over 4 require a ticket/must sit in a seat.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter the theatre, sit in a seat, and be able to sit quietly through the show.
- All show TITLES, DATES, PRICES and ARTISTS are subject to change without notice.
- We are unable to offer any rush seats at this time.
- Additional fees apply to all phone and internet sales.
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- Not all programming is appropriate for all ages. When applicable, some shows may have content advisory and a full synopsis on their individual show pages to help you with planning your visit. Please feel free to call Box Office with any questions regarding show content. While opinions on appropriate viewing matter may differ, we always do our best to answer your questions as objective as possible regarding language, violence, and adult situations.