Cape Live Box Office
Secure your seats online or by phone 855.577.LIVE.
In-Person sales only available on show days!
Ticket policy information? Scroll down!
Save 10% off regular prices thru Dec 31, 2019 only:
PLEASE NOTE: single ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. All sales final. No refunds. Listed prices do not include service fees. Complimentary exchanges within the same show (Mamma Mia) for tickets purchased before the start of show's run (Jul 7).
ONLINE SALES NOTE: for optimal experience, please make sure you're using an updated browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Folks have had issues with Internet Explorer.
2020 Season... (more titles to be announced)
THE SMASH BROADWAY HIT
Opens July 7, 2020
Prepare to have the time of your life at Mamma Mia! Sophie, a 20-year-old bride-to-be, is on the search for her father. After reading her mother’s diary, she discovers there are three potential suitors. Unbeknownst to her mother, Donna, Sophie invites each of them in hopes of having one of them walk her down the aisle. As the big day draws near, surprises abound with old flames and old friends. MAMMA MIA! is packed with 22 ABBA hits, including “Dancing Queen,” “Super Trouper,” “Take A Chance on Me,” and “The Winner Takes It All.” This worldwide megahit will have audiences shouting “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!” more!
Cape Live Shows Ticket Policy
GENERAL TICKET INFO:
- No children under 4 will be permitted in theatre.
- Children over 4 require a ticket/must sit in a seat.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter the theatre, sit in a seat, and be able to sit quietly through the show.
- All show TITLES, DATES, PRICES and ARTISTS are subject to change without notice.
- We are unable to offer any rush seats at this time.
- Additional fees apply to all phone and internet sales.
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- Not all programming is appropriate for all ages. When applicable, some shows may have content advisory and a full synopsis on their individual show pages to help you with planning your visit. Please feel free to call Box Office with any questions regarding show content. While opinions on appropriate viewing matter may differ, we always do our best to answer your questions as objective as possible regarding language, violence, and adult situations.