Only purchase seats through official Cape Live channels.
ONLINE SALES NOTE: for optimal experience, please make sure you're using an updated browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Unfortunately, Internet Explorer users may experience delay/issue.
PLEASE NOTE: single ticket prices are subject to change based on demand. All sales final, no refunds. Listed prices do not include facility or convenience fees. Cape Live offers complimentary exchanges within the same show (Mamma Mia!) for tickets purchased before production begins. Nominal fee applies after July 7. Call box office immediately with questions or concerns.
We're still finalizing our concert schedule. Check back regularly for upcoming announcements!
Our Ticket Policy
- No children under 4 will be permitted in the theatre.
- Children over 4 require a ticket and occupy a seat.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter the theatre; be able to occupy their seat and sit quietly through the show.
- All show TITLES, DATES, PRICES and ARTISTS are subject to change without notice.
- We are unable to offer rush seats or student discounts at this time.
- Additional convenience fees apply to all phone and web sales.
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS. EXCHANGES MAY INCUR NOMINAL FEE.
- Not all programming is appropriate for all ages. Unlike movies, there is no official rating system for live theatre. We encourage you to use best judgment based on age and maturity level. When applicable, shows may have content advisories and a synopsis on their individual show pages to help you with planning your visit. Please call our Box Office with any questions regarding show content or age suggestions. While opinions on appropriate viewing matter may differ, we will always do our best to answer your questions as objective as possible regarding language, violence, and adult situations.